Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Fresh Look!

This week I was tasked witth designing my own logo for this blog! I like the new look and think it represents this "brand' quite well. It was a lot of fun designing this logo and it was a fun change from regular class work. I love creating, so this was right up my alley. As for my process, I used the logo teplate on canva. After a bit of scrolling, I found the perfect graphic; the skull coffee cup. I feel that this image is a good representation of this blog because I use coffee to fuel me throughout the day, and the skull represents the death I feel after a long day of classes, homework, and practice. I went with a slightly "cheesy" font to go with the theme of exhaustion and the overall vibe of students taking notes in their notebook. As for the background, I chose the green to go with the already existing color scheme of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Blogging over the past few months this semester, has been almost theraputic for me. I have always been the type of person who loves to write...