Wednesday, May 4, 2022

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Blogging over the past few months this semester, has been almost theraputic for me. I have always been the type of person who loves to write, hence why I am a communication major. Blogging has given me an outlet to voice my opinions and speak about things that matter to me in terms of this social media course. Since this is the end of the course you may be wondering what will happen to me, the over-worked college student. Unforunately, this will be the end of my time blogging in this space, but surely it is not the end of my online presence. Though in the summer months I will not be too overworked and I will only be a college student for two more years, this is not the end of my online presence. It may be the end of Through the Eyes of an Over-worked Clollege Student, but it is not the end of me being over-worked and having a voice on social media. This blog has given me experience in writing that I may not have otherwise had on my own; I got experience being able to be creative with my thoughts in a public, online forum. It ultimately has given me more ideas and tools to make a name for myself in the future. Though I don't think that I will be blogging in the traditional sense, I most definetly will be making a personal website or portfolio for my professional projects as life goes on. Blogging has also given me a chance to write for the public in my own voice. This is particularly valuable to me because I would like to try my hand at journalism and or publishing a book or two in the future. Overall, blogging has been a valuable experience to me and is a lesson I will take with me throughout my professional endevours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Blogging over the past few months this semester, has been almost theraputic for me. I have always been the type of person who loves to write...